Are you a talented artist , dancer or dance group waiting to be discovered? Now here’s your chance! One Lucky Artist and One Lucky Dancer / Dance Group from anywhere in the world will win roundtrip ticket, hotel and VIP Access to perform live in Dallas at the 2015 AFRIMMA Awards!
1) No more than 3 people can register per dance group ( maximum amount allowed per group). Each Dance Group member must pay the registration fee to be entered into the contest. This is mandatory for contest entry.
2) All music that will be submitted must be clean/ radio version. Videos must be appropriate for a general audience.
3) Contest Entry is open to all interested participants worldwide.
4) The Contest will begin on May 4th, and the winner will be announced on August 8,2015. Last day to enter contest is July 20th, 2015.
5) Only 1 Vote allowed a day per ip address. All votes and contest data will be backed up on our server, so in the event technical issues arise, the data that has been submitted will be protected and archived.
1) Artists will pay $49.99 to be entered into the contest. The contest will be international. Fee will be for artist registration. Upload a video of you singing a song or dancing on Youtube & include the hashtag #stsafrimma in your video title.
2) Once your video upload is completed: Log on to www.afrimma.com/setthestage and complete the contest entry form. Allow 72 hours to receive a reply e-mail along with a .psd file to make your promotional flyer with.
NOTE: You are not officially entered into the contest until you receive an introductory promotional e-mail notifying you that your entry is complete. All official voting will take place on www.afrimma.com. The artists or dancers who are entered into the contest will be posted on the AFRIMMA website and the African Muzik Magazine website. Post your video on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram using the hashtag #stsafrimma
3) Each week, the top 7 video submissions will be featured on the African Muzik Magazine Facebook Page & Website on Monday for people to vote on. Each week for 7 weeks, a finalist will be announced every Friday for that week.
4) On August 8th,2015 the 7 finalists will be featured on the “Set The Stage” website. Fans will be able to vote on www.afrimma.com and the finalist with the most votes will be the winner! Do you have what it takes to set the stage?